Monday, May 7, 2012

blah.

I have writer's block...I want to write, I really do. There are tons of things I could tell you about...the "Derby Party" my in-laws held, the supermoon bonfire we had after, our "Sunday Funday", my photoshoot of my friends sweet baby with my sister in law. ( check it out on her Facebook page Ashley Rose Photography ...picture below :)) But for some reason, I have nothing to say about it...don't get me wrong, it was a great weekend, consistently moving, always entertaining and even surprising but I can't find the ability to type it out. I hope that after this week goes by my passion for blogging will be found again. I will soon become a single mom for about 75% of a 3plus month time frame. Believe me, I will have plenty to brag and B@#$% about!






See ya tomorrow...hopefully with something interesting ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment